To host an official CATAN Championship Qualifier, you must:
- Submit a token request below. This lists your event on our schedule and allows your Qualifier winner to earn a seat at the next National Championship held in your country.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Follow up with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that contains the following:
- Any admission costs to players, including link to purchase tickets or badges or get more details
- Your Facebook page profile (not personal profile) to be added as an event co-host
- Retailers: Speak with your Asmodee sales representative to request a tournament kit.
- Conventions: Please include your shipping address with phone number and contact name to receive a tournament kit.
- Non-Retail/Convention Hosts (Fan events): In order to receive prizing, you must partner with a retail sponsor. Please reach out to email@example.com for assistance with this process.
Please log into your Organizer account below and follow these instructions:
- Select the CATAN Championship Game System.
- Choose the appropriate circuit for your country. Although the form will let you choose more than one, you should only select one country circuit. Click NEXT.
- Either select one of your existing events or create a new one.
- If selecting an existing event, choose the event and click REQUEST TOKEN.
- For new events, enter all event details and SAVE.
- Review event details, confirm you have selected the appropriate country circuit, then click SUBMIT.
You may view your event from the “My BCP Events” menu option under Hosts on this website. From there, you will be able to edit your event page to customize the image, links and ticketing details.